[TenTec] Corsair II working fine now

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II working fine now
From: Jim <GIJoe44@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:00:45 -0400
First would like to say thanks for everyones help on hooking up the internal keyer.
I figured that out right away, but what was going on, it would send dits constantly when I jumpered the keyer out to key jack. I was afraid for the worse, but hearing that these rigs are easy to work on cracked the case. Turns out the wire from the paddle dit to the board where keyer chip is was caught under one of the screws holding down another board. This over time I guess had wore and now the dit was grounded at that point. I set that wire free and now, YES!!! keyer is FB....

Thanks again for all the help..

73,

Jim KU4QW