Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Sweep Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter Sweep Question
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:07:33 -0400
Carl,

Thanks.  I don't have access to a Jupiter, but that's what I remembered.  I
understand the reason for the difference, but it would be nice if we could
get finer resolution with the Orion sweep. The fact the Jupiter gets finer
resolution with narrower sweeps is something I will mention to Gary Barbour
this coming weekend if I get a chance to bend his ear about Orion
enhancements that I would like to see.

73,
Mark