Re: [TenTec] Getting to Sevierville this weekend

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Getting to Sevierville this weekend
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:22:01 -0400
Al,

Actually, I had planned on doing both 441 and I-40.  Home is London, OH (20
miles west of Columbus, OH). We plan on travelling to Sevierville (via
Cincinnati and Knoxville) on Friday for the open house and hamfest, then on
to Brevard via either 441 or BRP (I happen to like scenic back roads and
haven't done that stretch of the BRP) on Sunday. Then come back home on
Monday. I had planned on I-40 from Asheville to Knoxville (where we pick up
I-75) for the return.  My concern is that our planned travel time without
the delay was a good long day and if the detour added 2 hours (my estimate
from the map) that could push us over the limit of what we would want to do
in a day, but we only have Monday off, the XYL has to be at work early
Tuesday morning. I'm trying to decide if we really can include Brevard on
this trip or should just spend Sunday night in Sevierville.

Mark