RE: [TenTec] rcvr/no audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] rcvr/no audio
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:29:56 -0500
I use my Orion full qsk (tx en/out) with my Titan 425.  I only operate
20-30 wpm but since that's not the way Tommy is using his, my
experiences are irrelevant to him.

This reminds me of the Writelog reflector where at least once a month
there's a ham saying Writelog is broken because it doesn't work with
their setup. It works for a lot of other people with SIMILAR setups but
not with theirs.

There are a lot of variables in both computers and rig installations and
sometimes you have to live with compromise.

After reading that sentence again I noticed it applies to wives as well.

Money is not an issue, I don't care how much a rig costs it just won't
be right for everyone.  No one can produce a product that is all things
to all people, someone is going to be unsatisfied.

73,

George / KF9YR