[TenTec] 6N2 loan

To: "Paul Henning K9PH" <paul@amtelco.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 6N2 loan
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:56:29 -0500
Paul, I got a used 6N2 awhile ago and have not yet put it in line except to
try it out. It is not for sale but you are welcome to borrow it. Maybe when
you are done with it my new console will be finished. Been dragging my heels
on that.

Consider it payback for the loan of your Pegasus when you were changing QTHs
several years ago, which helped us decide on a Jupiter.

When you get an Orion, you can loan us that rig, hi hi.

73 de Peg KB9LIE