Re: [TenTec]software vs. hdw. etc.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec]software vs. hdw. etc.
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:37:44 -0400
Dave: Are you saying that software programing replaces parts? Even if we wanted to program these things, we couldn't because we don't have the source code. They are making radios that hams cannot even experiment with.

Steve N4LQ
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>