Re: [TenTec] RE: New firmware for Orion...

To: <eric.sensi@skynet.be>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE: New firmware for Orion...
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:35:24 -0000
Eric SENSI, ON6CV wrote:

> If I had a chance one day to find a Paragon or Omni VI+ in mint condition
> here in Europe, I'll certainly buy it without any hesitation ! ;-) It's
> nearly impossible to find these products here cause there's no dealer a
few
> years ago on this part of the world.

Eric,

If you're serious about wanting a mint Omni VI+ we should talk off the
reflector.  I have a little used Omni VI+ with matching speaker/psu here.
It's had little use since I bought it from Ten Tec.  The VI+ is a nice radio
but has never seemed well suited to my operating habits, hence I'm prepared
to let it go to a good home.  It has an optional 500 Hz filter at 9 MHz and
both 500 Hz and 250 Hz at 6.3 MHz..

If you are interested I can send photographs.

73 Bob

Bob Henderson, 5B4AGN, P3F
Giolou, Pafos, Cyprus
Email: bob@cytanet.com.cy