Re: [TenTec] Paragon II ears compared to ArgoV

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II ears compared to ArgoV
From: designer <designer@quickdata.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:04:59 -0700
The Beacon was on 28.188.000 It was in a Spot list that BandMaster pulled up. The time was right around noon PDT. I'm sorry I didn't write down the whole call. I was in a hurry - had an appointment and was going to wait to try rig control later....but just couldn't help myself and turned the Paragon II on. I was clicking through the spots - which I usually don't hear because the spotter is in Europe or some "far from here" place. But as this beacon was reported by a K6, I thought I'd give it a try and there it was - faint on a ground mounted vertical - but copy-able.
73,
Paul