Re: [TenTec] Re: Omni VI "sport serial port"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Omni VI "sport serial port"
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:06:16 -0400
The simplest hookup is a cable with a DB25 on one end and a DB9 on the
other.  You just connect the DB25 to the Omni VI  and the DB9 to the
computer.  You need to run some software that supports the Omni VI.

This is exactly equivalent to using the mono minature jack to a CI-V
converter to the computer serial port.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC