Re: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VI+ complete station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: OMNI VI+ complete station
From: "Jeff Frank" <jafrank@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:15:17 -0400
Dave - I am very interested in your complete Omni 6Opt1 station. What is the serial number of the Omni6? Do you know the date of manufacture. I understand the equipment is in excellent electrical condx but what is the physical condition? I live in New York City. Where in NH do you live? If I buy maybe I would take a drive up there to pick up the equipment.
Jeff - KX2P

----- Original Message ----- From: <dbp@tds.net>