[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe v3.0

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe v3.0
From: "Simon Brown, HB9DRV" <simon@hb9drv.ch>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:47:01 +0200
Hi All,

[Ham Radio Deluxe is Free - not Banditware]

Ham Radio Deluxe version 3.0 has been released and is now on maintenance -
reported bugs will be fixed but new features will not be added - other than
support for new rigs such as Yaesu's FTDX9000. Full information in the
downloads page: http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/downloads.html .

As well as the normal installation kit a CD Image is also available, this
contains everything needed for Ham Radio Deluxe. A CD image is ideal for club
presentations, exhibitions and Amateur Radio resellers: it gives your CDs a
professional touch. And don't forget: if you don't have a radio available HRD
comes with these Dem-O-Matic® radios: ORION, K2, TS-480, TS-570 and TS-2000.

So you can play with HRD's ORION interface even if you don't own an ORION yet
:-)

A big thanks to the ORION owners who tested this for me (I'm an IC-7800 owner -
no flames please).

73, in the true spirit of Amateur Radio,
-----
Simon HB9DRV