Re: [TenTec] Orion and Acom 1000

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and Acom 1000
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:55:02 -0400
I use an ACOM 1000 with my Orion.  I use the keying loop and have no
problems at all.  It works well.  By the way, when using the keying loop,
there are no timing parameters to set.  The only timing parms are for the
"Amp Key" line which is not used for the keying loop connection.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC