[TenTec] F/S 238A Tuner

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S 238A Tuner
From: "B. Lee Cornwell" <k2blc@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:57:53 -0400
For Sale : 238A tuner in excellent condition ...with manual and original
shipping carton. Works excellent - front panel perfect - Bypass and Antenna
selector knobs have been replaced with new from Ten-Tec - Front panel is
perfect - sides do have some small scratches but I'm not sure if they show
in the pictures - top is excellent - I believe I am the 2nd owner and the
original owner had some other equipment too close to the sides - $375.00
shipped and insured CONUS via UPS

PICTURES:    http://home.earthlink.net/~k2blc/images/tttuner.jpg
Thanks
Lee K2BLC