Re: [TenTec] Attn: Omni V.9 Owners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Attn: Omni V.9 Owners
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:47:02 -0600
i am interested! jack ak7o

----- Original Message ----- From: "B. Lee Cornwell" <k2blc@earthlink.net>
To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 4:43 PM
Subject: [TenTec] Attn: Omni V.9 Owners

Hello All -

I'm working on keypad and panel labels for the V.9 conversion. I've found
the ENTER, SHIFT, and CLEAR keys to be impossible to find. I removed my
front panel and re-arranged the band buttons but used dry transfers on the 3
remaining keys. It's OK.....but not real professional looking.
I've been in touch with a local guy who can make computer generated,
self-stick (I think), keypad labels and an overlay with the numbers for the
front panel. I don't know the particulars yet or the exact colors...as there
are some limitations on the material being used. This Set will probably be
in the $15.00 range. I will post particulars with detailed J-PEGS on my web
page in the future.....if there is enough interest.

Thanks for the read
73,
Lee K2BLC