Re: [TenTec] Orion flawless

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion flawless
From: "k4za@juno.com" <k4za@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:52:59 GMT
hey Bob

glad to hear ya had fun!

condx were amazing, huh??

I was running around (literally) shooting video.  I got the YASME Foundation
completion grant for that contest video essay I've working/thinking on/about
for centuries.  They wanted "new" footage for cuppla multi ops & hotshot single
ops, so did K4JA K4ZW K3ZO & then on to LPL.  Even got in cuppla hours in my
old 20M chair!  Then home to NC & chat w/N4UH who is still going at 85!!  I
hope I can still op in I'm ever that old.  And he has a new Orion to boot....

sri to learn of rotator problems

wading thru slushpile of e-mails

all best

vy 73 de Don K4ZA