Re: [TenTec] B&W low pass filter rating

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] B&W low pass filter rating
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:24:19 -0500
Phil,

Not nit-picking here, but why would the specs leave out insertion
loss ? One of the most important specs for anything after your final
RF output device. Also interesting that very few manufacturers
include both insertion loss and port to port isolation for coax
switches. Gotta be a good (hidden) reason for doing that ?

Tom - W4BQF