[TenTec] TT Corsair II: MUTE??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Corsair II: MUTE??
From: <k7gt@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:53:06 +0000
I am toying with setting up my two Corsair IIs in a
configuration that will mimic the almost-SO2R of the
Orion. To do so, I need a MUTE function similar to that
of the OmniVI. Key the MUTE port and the radio goes into
XMT mode but doesn't transmit (CW only) . I have studied
the schematics and have a few ideas but would like to hear
if anyone else has tried this.

The Corsair II has the QSK output and the OmniVI has the
MUTE input. Too bad they are not both on the same radio.

73  Allan  K7GT