Re: [TenTec] N4PY Orion Control

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N4PY Orion Control
From: "Jeff Griffin" <kb2m@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:56:43 -0500
That would be handled by a warning pop-up window on your PC. Warning you have x number of seconds till the net start's. It would also allow you to cancel the QSY, or it could also do nothing except the warning. The satellite tracking program WiSP allows this to be setup. If you have a second or third satellite coming up it will ask you if you want to QSY. Or you can also setup different priorities, so if your working a data satellite unattended it won't QSY you if you have the priority's set that way.

73 Jeff kb2m

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>