Re: [TenTec] Peg/Jupiter contesting software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peg/Jupiter contesting software
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:25:44 -0500
What about a control program called HamStation by Callsignsoftware? Has anyone tried this with contesting software? The writer says it will function with the Pegasus with any contesting software that has the MixW file interface. Now I'm trying to find out which one's have MixW interface, if any.

Steve N4LQ
----- Original Message ---- From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>