Re: [TenTec] FS: Tentec Omni VI+ 564

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Tentec Omni VI+ 564
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:08:06 -0600
Hey John!   Wish I weren't in dept up to my eyes in guitar stuff or I'd
consider this one.  Has a familiar ring to it.  hi!  Hope things are good
with you.

        73,  Duane   (have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas!)

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:49:23 -0600 "John Rader" <k5xtx@hotmail.com>
writes:
> I am selling a pristine Tentec Omni VI+ serial number 10A10157
> Includes; 2.4kHz 6 & 9 mHz IF filters, 288 1.8kHz 6mHz IF filter,
> 285 500Hz
> 6mHz IF filter, TXCO, Inrad SSB mod, FW versions 1.02 and 1.03,
> extra BFO
> crystals, manual.
> $1450
>
> I bought this radio from another list member for a second station
> which is
> now not going to be built. The radio was checked out by TT in the
> spring of
> '04. It is clean without scratches or blemishes and works
> perfectly.
>
> Orion filters:
> Inrad 352 600Hz built and tested $40
> Inrad 352 kit $25
> Inrad 761 1.8kHz $80
>
> Omni filters
> TT 220 2.4kHz $70
> Inrad 757 2.4kHz 10pole 6mHz IF $90
>
> Other items:
> Tentec Kilowatt Closet cabinet with mounts for Omni, 238 tuner, and
> Herc II
> $350
> Tentec Herc II power cable $30
> Tentec mic $20
> Tentec Herc II/253 remote, new w/ opened box $100
> Heil Proset 5 w/ phase reversal switch $80
>
> Will ship CONUS, prefer cashiers check or money order.
> John K5XTX

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas