[TenTec] FS: 705 Microphone

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 705 Microphone
From: <ad9t_tentec@burnshome.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:06:53 -0500
I have one Ten-Tec 705 Microphone for sale. It is in good used condition.

It currently has an eight pin connector wired for an Elecraft K2.  I will
supply the original four pin connector for use with Ten-Tec rigs. I am
willing to install the four pin connector if the buyer prefers, but I
currently do not have a Ten-Tec rig available to test the installation.

I can send pictures by e-mail.

Price is $80, and I will cover basic shipping to any of the continuous 48

Jeff Burns

TenTec mailing list