RE: [TenTec] is tentec going back to dealers?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] is tentec going back to dealers?
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:36:16 -0500
If I recall, TT on occasion will ship a demo rig or two out to a trusted
source to put on display for them at select hamfests.  The person is not a
dealer and does not take orders.

Though I'd be willing to!  :-)

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx