[TenTec] Corsair value (and TritonIV forsale)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair value (and TritonIV forsale)
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:49:10 -0500
I've gotta gloat a bit.  Yesterday,I got a nice Corsair II, with the matching
speaker PS
in very clean condition , and back from TenTec this summer for alignment
and repair. It's got some minor scratches on the case, but a perfect front
panel,  works fine, and very very clean.  Seems to have a 500hz CW
filter as well (I don't know if that's standard or not).

Total price was $275.

I couldn't be more pleased! Thank goodness for small town hamfests!
:-)
John K5MO

PS: I didn't sell my Triton IV station, but it's still available (If nobody's
bought
it off of Ebay yet).

Consists of :   Analog Triton IV
            (w/NB, and CW filter)
                External VFO
                160M convertor
                 252 PS (I think that's the number, no speaker)
                          Ammeter
                Manuals, and cables

      Both PTO's recently rebuilt, and all in vy clean
      condx, for $375 OBO

Can be seen at:  http://www.old-radios.com/forsale/TenTecStationForSale.html