[TenTec] Corsair value (and TritonIV forsale)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair value (and TritonIV forsale)
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:49:10 -0500
I've gotta gloat a bit.  Yesterday,I got a nice Corsair II, with the matching
speaker PS
in very clean condition , and back from TenTec this summer for alignment
and repair. It's got some minor scratches on the case, but a perfect front
panel,  works fine, and very very clean.  Seems to have a 500hz CW
filter as well (I don't know if that's standard or not).

Total price was $275.

I couldn't be more pleased! Thank goodness for small town hamfests!
John K5MO

PS: I didn't sell my Triton IV station, but it's still available (If nobody's
it off of Ebay yet).

Consists of :   Analog Triton IV
            (w/NB, and CW filter)
                External VFO
                160M convertor
                 252 PS (I think that's the number, no speaker)
                Manuals, and cables

      Both PTO's recently rebuilt, and all in vy clean
      condx, for $375 OBO

Can be seen at:  http://www.old-radios.com/forsale/TenTecStationForSale.html

TenTec mailing list