[TenTec] FS: TenTec Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Station
From: "George R. Griesbach W5GRG" <w5grg@comforttexas.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:40:13 -0600
I am selling this for a widow of a silent key friend. Firm price is $2500.00
plus shipping. Here are some pictures. Everything was working fine when he
shut it off in March 2003. The face of the Paragon II is not cracked, just
marred, I guess, I did not see it when I was looking right at it. The
balance of the equipment is in excellent shape, no dents scratches, paint
rubs, etc.

Pics here

Thank You
George R. Griesbach W5GRG