[TenTec] Orion Sweep

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Sweep
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:24:51 -0500

The sweep on the Orion has been slow since about 1.362 (or there abouts)
update.  I have mentioned this to TT a few times but I think that getting it to
read real-time is on the back burner.  But who knows, maybe this next update
will improve it.

Lately I have been using the N4py control program sweep. Being able to click on
a signal peak and instantly being transferred there is cool to say the least.
So you might want to look at getting the n4py control program for your Orion.

Toby W4CAK
TenTec mailing list