Re: [TenTec] Losing memories in Paragon

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Losing memories in Paragon
From: n4nqy@cavtel.net
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:54:20 -0500 (EST)
If you have the trickle charge mod done, I dont see how you would be
losing memories unless the battery was totally dead and you lost power.
Seems strange since I know of no other reason to lose them. My best guess
is the battery is shot.  I have found that the the optionla boards do seem
to affect the battery life but I dont have the voice board in my unit.

JB  N4NQY