Re: [TenTec] Re: New Orion Update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: New Orion Update
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:29:01 -0500
There are many of these things that have shown up in testing. The guys in the beta test group are very sharp and they do not miss much!

However, at some point Ten Tec has to stop 'fixing' and get a release out to the users. If they waited until they got everything fixed that is reported to them, it might be a very long time until the next firmware was released.

Reality is that everyone does not use their rig in the exact same way. Therefore, when you report a problem, don't be surprised when some one else say's they have never had the same problem you experienced. It happens.....a lot!

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: <Kc9cdt@aol.com>