Re: [TenTec] FS Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS Jupiter
From: "Kurt" <wa8vbx@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:58:02 -0500
Hi Scott, I have not used the Z100 with the 706 but used it with a FT-817 and had no problem using it. It is a lot quieter then the AT-11MP (but I like the meter in it). Their is a LDG yahoo group and on the group picture shows the 706 with the Z100 on it. I would recommend the Z100, and as far as selling it right now no. Maybe after I make a trade, because I do need to keep one of the tuners to use with my Jupiter.

73
Kurt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott / W4PJ" <w4pj@bellsouth.net>