RE: [TenTec] Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Argonaut V
From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:10:18 -0500
Ah, another Rigblaster user put to dust :)

My Rigblaster was wired for the Scout 555 and had lots of fun working RTTY
and some SSTV. I attached a fan to the rear heat sink set RF to low power
and R'n'R' !!
With the 516, connections are breeze when you have the right software.
Again thanks all. (I'm keeping the Scout :)
Ron wb1hga
Because it's a Ten Tec!

Jack writes:

one does not need lots of stuff to run digital modes with MixW ...just an
isolation transformer (obtained for a few bucks from Radio Shack with a 50K
pot for gain control in series) in the lines from audio in and mike in from
sound card to rig (non-ORION)

for CW one can build a simple switch as shown in the help files of MixW for
keying one's rig

with the Orion cable from rig to sound card NO other connections need be
made to work all but CW as noted above

jack ak7o

PS: i have a very little used RIGblaster with Icom mike cable i would be
happy to sell for $50 shipping included

sold the IC756