Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Opt. 3 Stopped Transmitting

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Opt. 3 Stopped Transmitting
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:25:16 -0500
Also see if it will transmit when you push the TUNE button. If it does, do the obvious and check your keying line. If it does not, see if you are drawing any current when you push the tune button. If it draws no current, it may be bad news, like final transistors. Good luck !

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Zaur" <AlanZaur@Adelphia.Net>