Re: [TenTec] Orion

To: eric.sensi@skynet.be, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:40:27 -0600
DO NOT connect pin 2 to chassis ground on the Orion.  I posted earlier
this week about this!  It does not work on the Orion because now you have
tied one side of a differential audio input to chassis ground, and the
Orion does NOT like it.  Ten-Tec confirmed this is not what you need to
do.  I don't know the specific directions (if any) for the 706.  So far,
my 705 has been fine.

        73,  Duane