Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woe's

To: <eric.sensi@skynet.be>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woe's
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:56:59 -0000
In cases like this, where one antenna causes RFI problems, and another one doesn't, antenna location is more then likely the problem then anything else.I've often wondered when feedline radiation is blamed as a source for RFI, is this really the case, or is this simply a matter of having an antenna too close to a transmitter.

Mike, K9MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>