Re: [TenTec] N3FJP Logging Software

To: <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N3FJP Logging Software
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:03:15 -0500
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 2:53 PM
Subject: [TenTec] N3FJP Logging Software

If you are working from the version 2.6 standard install you do not have most of the rig control features available. Especially for the Omni- VI (which I use). All these advanced features are in his beta developments.... basically programmed over the past few weeks. You can not get his beta release from the main website. This is intentional. All of N3FJP's software support takes place via a Yahoo Group:

I'm not sure if you can join this group without being a registered user. Anyway, Scott distributes links to the beta versions through the message area. The programming language for the Omni-VI is working nicely for me. I am not sure what the difference is for the Paragon II. Scott does not have a specific rig listing for that that model.

73,

Jerald, KG6TT