RE: [TenTec] Omni 6/425 Titan - Losing receive audio / Titan 1 Relayrepl

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Omni 6/425 Titan - Losing receive audio / Titan 1 Relayreplacement
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:35:30 -0600
Hi,

  I see that GigaVac also sells new relays and has a "ham" price if you
have a callsign.  http://www.gigavac.com/products/relays/ham/index.htm

  The Jennings RJ1A replacement is listed for $69.00

  I haven't used one of these or have any affiliation with them, just
saw the relays advertised and your post jogged my memory.

73,

George / KF9YR