Re: [TenTec] FS: Paragon II corrected filter info

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Paragon II corrected filter info
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <mike.hyder.n4nt@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:21:07 -0500
Now that makes sense.  We ought to rename "miles per hour" Newtons or Fords
or anything.  I'm going 65 Newtons ?

Along these lines we could name "dollars per hour" ( a rate of pay ) as
Greenspans.  I make 18 greenspans.

the possibilities are endless.  why on earth did we stop with Hertz?

73, Mike N4NT