Re: [TenTec] Orion: going back zu 1.371, read why

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion: going back zu 1.371, read why
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:51:13 -0500
Harry, sorry to hear about all the problems with 1.372. The last version 1.371 was very stable and without any improvments would be just fine for most operators. But 1.372 is going to take us up to a new level of operating proficency once the bugs are worked out. By the way, the engineering crew at TT are busy now getting things fixed. The beauty of all this is that you do have the option of going back to a version that you liked, and just keep on operating until all the issues that concern you are fixed.

Please report your issues to Ten-Tec so they will be aware of your concerns. Toby
W4CAK

----- Original Message ----- From: <DK2GZ@aol.com>