Re: [TenTec] SDR

To: <eric.sensi@skynet.be>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SDR
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:51:12 -0600
    Eric:

        I am really glad that you finally purchased a radio that you like.
I hope that you get many good QSOs out of it.

        And, I agree with you, that you have every right to post on this
board.  I think that it is beneficial to hear both the good and bad about a
radio.  Fortunately, I did not experience your problems with my Orion.  I am
very pleased with it.

        Let me wish you and your family a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

        Those wishes go to everyone who reads and posts on this board.
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

                73,

                Bernard, WA4OEJ