[TenTec] Decision UNmade? / thanks Steve & Hi Mike - W9MWS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Decision UNmade? / thanks Steve & Hi Mike - W9MWS
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:32:54 EST
Hello, thank you Steve for posting those pix. More food for thought. It's
looking like Orion may be the best of both worlds if it's cleaner & better
sounding for SSB than the 6+ and PRO III. I'm looking forward to hearing Icom's
response on your PRO III.

And hello to Mike, W9MWS.  I'm the one who purchased your old Omni 6+ a
couple of years ago. Nice to see Orion is working for you. I guess I could try
one,
and if I had to return it, I'd still have the $$$ to get a PRO III if the
Orion didn't work for me. Still a few months to go before buying. First, I must
make sure Uncle Sam is happy with me come April 15th, Hi Hi.

73, Todd - KT0DD - kd7efq@aol.com
"The race is over...THE RATS WON !"