Re: [TenTec] Decision Made/PRO III

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Decision Made/PRO III
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:45:48 -0500
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 10:46 PM

Steve,

For the benefit of dimwits like me, please explain the "signal" waveform at
the top or your chart.

I do not understand it that waveform at all. Both waveforms differ greatly
and the Pro III seems to have many more "signals" showing than the Orion.

So what is it? Where is it from?

Curiously yours,

Paul W8KC