Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:29:01 -0600
While I appreciate your attempt to deduce my motives, my questions had
nothing to do with patriotism and everything to do with business
practices that (seem to) include ripping off another company's
intellectual property  and then competing with them using derivatives of
their own design and selling at a discounted rate.  It wouldn't matter to
me where the two companies were located - it's just bad practice (if the
stories I've heard are correct) and I'll make my choice of amp based on
more than just price.  For whatever that's worth.

        73, Duane   (with an Alpha 99 in the shack)

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas