[TenTec] want to see Orion, will show OMNI VI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] want to see Orion, will show OMNI VI
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:55:16 -0800
Good idea regarding station visits! I am in Los Osos, CA., near San Luis Obispo (up the coast of CA. from Santa Barbara...) and would love to see an Orion. I am also happy to demo my tricked out OMNI VI :-) and my fine fist for those interested.

Heck, if you plan to pass through San Luis Obispo on the scenic drive from LA to SF, stop in just to say hello and share a coffee with another ham.

Clark
WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science