[TenTec] Corsair II power connections

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II power connections
From: Tim Logan <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:14:03 -0700
Hi -
I'm a little confused about the Corsair II power plug pin connections. I am using an Astron 25 amp PS and I have an Ampex breaker in my power cord. The cord is wired to pin 1 and 4 of the power connection. These connections do not allow me to turn the rig off and on from the front. Page 1-2 of the manual I THINK indicates that you should use pins 2 and 3 instead of 1 and 4 if you want to power the rig on and off from the front. Is that correct or am I misreading the manual. Thanks for any help with my dopey question!
73/Tim NZ7C