Re: [TenTec] Corsair II - one more "problem"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II - one more "problem"
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 05:37:02 -0500
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:18 AM
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II - one more "problem"

My "new" Corsair II is confusing me in two areas: 1) I can not get it to respond to my paddle when connected to the 1/4 stereo jack for the internal keyer and 2) the spot tone does not seem to function - when I depress it all I hear is a slight change in the background noise. Otherwise the receive, cw and ssb ix excellent (pretty impressive) and it puts out 100 watts easy when I hit the lock position. I'm no techo at all - can some one try to guide me in the right direcetion?
Thanks again.
73/Tim NZ7C