Re: [TenTec] Re: About the ACOM/Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: About the ACOM/Orion
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:44:00 -0600
    Lawrence:

        I have the SteppIR and the Orion.  I couldn't get the two to
communicate between them at first.  It was the cable that SteppIR sent.  If
they sent you the cable labeled K-2, it is the WRONG one.

        If you want the correct pin outs, let me know and I'll find my
documentation and send them to you.

        My Orion, Alpha 87A and SteppIR are a "great" combination for all
bands 20 - 10 M.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ