RE: [TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.
From: "Mike Pagel" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:55:19 -0600
Bill, the Omni VI+ manual says that the range of the sidetone is from 400 to
990 Hz.

I'd like to add my voice to those calling for an "Omni VII".  I'd even take
a spectrum display if it didn't overload the processor.

Best wishes for a GREAT 2005 to Ten-Tec and those on the list.

de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI