Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.
From: "Scott / W4PJ" <w4pj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 17:28:27 -0500
The Ten-Tec rig I'd like to have.
I was wondering and wondering and then Rick said it.

I like the Century 22.  Years ago a friend had one on his sailboat and I
loved to go down below and pound out 20W QSO's from W4 to UA9's and 0's.
We'd be closehauled in a 20kt breeze and the spray would be getting
everybody topsides, so I'd just go below and tune up the backstay and start
calling CQ.  Great memories.

PEACE
Scott / W4PJ