Re: [TenTec] cw paddle

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cw paddle
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:47:45 -0500
A local here has one hooked to his Omni VI (note how I mentioned TenTec) and I had a chance to use it. I was very impressed and if I weren't spending so much money on filters I would buy one myself. The key is very large and very heavy so it won't slide around and the feel was smooth. A good choice indeed.

Steve N4LQ
----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>