RE: [TenTec] Challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:27:38 -0600
Hi Ron,

  I have an Orion.

  I probably won't be up that way until around Valentines Day.  My wife
has to go to the Lands' End in Stevens Point occasionally so I'll try to
find a week or two that you can borrow the Orion and try it out at your
station.

  I'll also have to get Peter I worked since it's a new one for me.

  Send me your phone number and I can give you a call and we can figure
something out.

73,

George / KF9YR