[TenTec] hexkey

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] hexkey
From: Lee Crocker <w9oy@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:24:33 -0800 (PST)
John

I don't have a hexkey but I do have an origional N2DAN
Mercury.  It is an excellent paddle, and has been my
mainstay for almost 15 years.  I just bought a Begali
Graciella and it is I think significantly better.  The
lever arm mass is much less in the Begali paddle, and
the adjustment is far more precise.  Both are magnetic
tension.  I'm sure either brand would suite your
needs, but given what I know today I would lean toward
the Begali design.  I also have a Ten Tec paddle and
both the Begali and the Mercury are far superior to
that worthy paddle.

Hope this is of some use to you

73 W9OY